1) Dance on the tunes of Yo Yo Honey Singh in processions
2) Promote eco-friendly Ganpati on Facebook
… and then probably get the biggest clay idol from the market!
3) Take a selfie with Gannu
4) Get stuck in never ending traffic jams
6) Pandals become your hangout places for late nights!
…and woahh! Your parents love it when you’re religious.
7) Shouting slogans is the best group activity no matter what your age is!
8) Wonder how real Ganesh would react if he saw himself as Spiderman or Singham
9) Check yourself as you eat the tenth modak. Navratri is round the corner!
Eat fast, run faster!
10) Thank Ganesh for being a God who doesn’t promote going to the gym!
Yo Gannu, why you so fat?
11) Silently worry about Sursagar
Bye Bye Gannu.
Ganapati Bappa Morya, Purchya Varshi Laukariya
(O Lord Ganesh, return quickly the following year)
Image Source: Google